Application deadline for Erasmus+ Grants: Feb. 28th, 2021
Selection meeting dates: Mid March, 2021Mid March, 2021
Grant acceptance notification: Mid April, 2021
Application deadline for self-funded students: May 31st, 2021
Self-funded students acceptance: Beginning of June, 2021
Course Starting: Beginning of September, 2021
Applications for academic year 2021-2023 (starting September 2021) are now CLOSED.
Documents needed for submission:
- Letter of application outlining your reasons for wanting to enroll the program (letter of motivation).
- Curriculum vitae.
- A scan of a certified copy of the University Bachelor Degree or equivalent with records transcript (English translation)* – if you do not have your BSc degree awarded by the application deadline, you must provide a certificate that proves you are registered in the last year of your BSc.
- Proof of level of competency in English.
- A scan of a valid ID document and/or passport.
- A current passport-size photograph, scanned at 300dpi.
- Names of two referees and their addresses, preferably from the University or Institute that awarded the first degree, whom will be contacted by the consortium and will submit 1 letter of recommendation each.
*Note that, at the selection stage, certified copies are not compulsory (a copy without certification is sufficient). Likewise, translated documents are not necessary as long as the original documents are written in English, Spanish or Catalan.
** Once you are selected by the consortia:
- you must access the pre-registration application form at UdG and fill in all the information requested. This step is mandatory for all students to be formally accepted into the master’s program.
- You should ask for a document with the grade point average equivalence of your foreign marks into the Spanish System, from the “Ministerio de Educación Cultura y Deporte”.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. Please read carefully the list of documents and make sure you attached everything to your application, including translations. NO DOCUMENT may be sent by post or email at that stage.